It's Your Wedding So Be Unique & Different
This morning, went to see a studio photographer, pouring with rain, no parking spaces remotely close, the photographer forgot our appointment. Terrific. Went home, got drenched again. Googled wedding photography in upstate NY and wrote down loads of numbers. Help! So many names I've never heard of.
Started calling on my new 4G iPhone. No bars, try again, now a long-winded voice mail with too many prompts. Give me strength. Why does finding a great wedding photographer have to be so complicated? Then my best friend told me about Paul Saunders, an English guy everyone wants to book for their wedding.
Wow! Finally someone who is fun, friendly and amazingly affordable. He really makes your budget work for you. Love it! Plus, his pictures and packages are absolutely smashing and very flexible.
Ringing Paul at (518) 642-2020 will save you so much of your valuable time and he is never more than a quick email click away.
Here are The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Say "I Do" to the Award-Winning Paul Saunders for Your Wedding Day Photography...
10. Brilliant quality. Smashing service. Fabulous value. You don't want average and ordinary pictures. You want the best.
9. Originally from England (with an Australian twist), I've shot loads of weddings in upstate New York and New England. I love what I do.
8. Shop and compare my surprisingly-affordable packages with other photographers and you'll find little comparison when it comes to value and quality. I'm all about making budgets work for couples. And if you think you can't afford packages, four words: Weddings-by-the-Hour!
7. With all my coverage options there are no hidden fees. Tax and travel is included. You don't even have to feed me. No surprises.
6. Great selection of upscale leather Florentina Wedding Albums and beautiful flush-mounted Coffee-Table Designer Albums. Numerous options and choices.
5. After your wedding you'll receive your Black Suede Hard-Cover Coffee Table Proof Book featuring all your edited wedding pictures. Your book includes a library-style book jacket cover imprinted with your names (and several feature pictures from your wedding) along with a presentation box.
4. A $200 Discount off any package or Weddings-by-the-Hour coverage. Plus, if you decide not to use the free engagement photo offer, get an additional $100 credit off any of my four packages for a total discount of $300.
3. A $400 Winter Wedding Discount* with any new booking. Valid off any of my four main packages and Weddings-by-the-Hour coverage for dates scheduled from November through April. *Only one discount allowed per wedding booking!
2. I'm flexible and very easy to work with. I love pictures that are elegant, natural and real-looking. If I've done my job, you'll have hundreds of candid-style fun shots in your wedding proof book that capture the fun and excitement of your day. And with formal pictures, I work super-fast so everyone gets to relax and enjoy your reception.
1. I'll visit you for a Complimentary, No-Obligation, In-Home Meeting. Ring (518) 642-2020 or e-mail when you're ready to schedule a convenient time. Usually takes about an hour to look through albums and picture books. Evenings and weekends.